IkamvaYouth, a township-based volunteer programme that gets learners out of poverty and into university and employment, seeks to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Human Resource (HR) Manager based in Johannesburg or Cape Town. The HR Manager will report into IkamvaYouth’s Chief Operations Officer, and will be supported by the HR Assistant. He/she will form part of the executive management team.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The HR Manager will provide a comprehensive HR service to IkamvaYouth. IkamvaYouth is a fast-growing, national organisation that needs a seasoned professional with creative and strategic thinking skills to ensure that the organisation’s human resources are best equipped to deliver on its mission at scale.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- HR Strategy & planning
- HR Policy & process development and implementation
- HR Talent Management, recruitment & selection
- HR Advisory & Service Delivery
- HR Programme/Project management, Training, Change management & Communication
- HR Finance, benefits, administration and governance
The Human Resources Manager must meet the following criteria:
- B Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- Experience holding HR in a fast growing organization or business.
- Knowledge of labour legislation and regulations
- Experience in developing and running Trainings, and Professional Development programmes for staff
- Experience in benefit management, design and communication/negotiation with staff
- Politically/relationally savvy
- Code B driver’s license